Mydukur (Also called as Mydukuru) is a small town , as well as Mandal in Cuddapah District , Andhra Pradesh, India. Mydukur generated due to Madhavaraya swamy temple, long back it was called Madhavakuru later after some generations it came to be known as Mydukur. It has been called as the Junction of Rayalaseema , Since It links all the ways towards the holy cities Tirupathi , Vijayawada , Srisailam and the state capital Hyderabad.
 Famous temples in Mydukur
- Madhavaraya swamy,Sri Kanyaka Parameswari,Sri Ramulavru and Sai Baba temple.
- Veera Bhadra swamy temple, Alladu palli, Chapadu Mandal.
- BramhamgariMatham (famous pilgrim place), also called as Kandimallayapalli.
- Mecca Masjid (Considered as one of the Biggest Mosque in Rayalaseema).
- Karunagiri (Christian pilgrim place, very near to Mydukur)
- Jyothi Kasi nayana shetram
- Obularaju Palli Narayana Swamy Mattam Near (BramhamgariMatham)
Present M.L.A -- Dr.D.L.Ravindra Reddy, He is also former minister for revenue, electricity and minor irrigation for state of Andhra Pradesh. He was also former Public Accounts Chairman for Andhra Pradesh Legislative Assembly.
 See Also
 External Links